Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

Cyber smart!

 Phew, that was so fun playing barrier games with my friend Blake first we had to chose what letter we wanted to be I decided to be letter A Blake then was B.How the games worked your buddy had to give you directions for where a image had to be I think we did alright but tell me how you guys think we went? here are some examples.



The first one was meant to be a boat


The second one was also meant to be a boat

This one here Blake gave me some good instructions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post