Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Writing with Mrs Earl

Hi I'm Karter, and today im going to be explaining what we did for writing.So this week Mrs Earl Came into help us with are writing we could choose something to write about and I choose to write about a seal Pup so what we did first was learned about adverbial phrases and then we also learned about repetition and a rhetorical Question Here is my work.


Seal Pup
Dawn was crackling as you could barely see the sun.As Pup was exhausted Pup stretched out on the Ice.Pup was lost and Desperately Hoping his Mother would find him shivering and shaking on the cold slippery ice. thinking If only he had Listened If only he had paid attention then he would not be in this Predicament. It's now night and seal Pup has found a tree to lay under to stretch out because he was exhausted seal Pup hears Wolfs Howls.How would he get out alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post