Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Courf Ball!

7.11.19
On Thursday Last Week My Class And I Did Something Called Courf Ball I know Never Heard of It Me to. So Basically ,Its Netball And Basketball Combined. Its from the Netherlands I'll Explain Some of the Rules Rule Number 1 Is You Cant Touch The Ball When its in other peoples Hands Rule Number 2 Is That you Can Move With The Ball And Last Rule Have Fun.I Really enjoyed it We Get To Play 45 Minutes Of It And It Sawt of Sucked Because It Was Extremely Hot. If You Want to Learn About It Here´s A Link: Korfball. That´s All I Am Going to talk about Today Soo Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post