Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Karter's Winter sport

Kia ora my name is Karter and I'll be talking to you about my winter sport.Over the winter sport season my team have won and we have lost.It was a very hard season this year but I still had a lot of fun.The sport I played was soccer it was very interesting because it was my first time playing soccer.I loved playing soccer with my team because my whole team was so supportive and also if i didn't tell you already I was in the A team.It's a mix of all the best players.I fell like I got a bit fitter over the ten weeks.My favorite position was striker & mid fielder.


If you were to play winter sport what would you play?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post